SAVE TIME, MONEY, AND STRESS
Chartered accountants you can rely on, with over 10 years of experience
Need a chartered accountant to help with your accounting and tax? We're here to help. We take the stress out of accounting so you can focus on what matters - your business. By signing up, you'll get your own dedicated accountant for unlimited support and advice. Whether you need help with budgeting, filing tax returns, or setting up Xero, Beany has you covered!
Why should business owners hire a chartered accountant
- Expertise Chartered accountants have received a thorough education on accounting principles, financial reporting, auditing, tax, and other related areas.
- Tax Planning Business owners can minimise their tax liability through effective tax planning. A good accountant will help with the preparation and filing of tax returns, ensuring their client is paying the correct amount of tax, while taking advantage of any available tax incentives.
- Business advice Chartered accountants provide valuable advice to help businesses grow and succeed. They can help with financial forecasting, budgeting, strategic planning, and identifying new opportunities for growth.
- Auditing and assurance An independent assessment of a business's financial situation can be provided through an audit by their accountant. This can give external stakeholders (such as shareholders, investors, and creditors) confidence in the financial health of the business.
- Professionalism Chartered accountants are bound by a strict code of ethics and professional conduct, ensuring business owners receive a high-quality, reliable service.
ONE SIMPLE FIXED MONTHLY FEE
What do you get with a Beany core package?
Dedicated NZ-based accountant
Proactive information and alerts
See what our customers say
We spoke to lots of firms, looking for someone who understood small business and would take the time to get to know us. Julian solidified our choice; he’s a good listener, he didn’t talk over me, and offered valuable information. I always get a friendly response from the support team straight away and get extra info that I actually need.
When I need accounting support, I get it. Beany takes the pressure off me; they take away all the grind work and make the process efficient. You’re paying a reasonable rate and getting the best connection. It’s hard to find accountants that work and understand the not-for-profit space, so I always say check out Beany.
Beany means I don’t have to deal with the headache of bookkeeping and accounting. I can go in at any time and see how we’re doing, whereas typical accountants wouldn’t interact with you until year-end. Everything is straightforward and uncomplicated. With Beany, you describe what you need and you can get it.
When I started InfluenceWorks, I felt confident within my industry knowledge, but super under confident around the financial side of things. My Beany accountant went above and beyond, giving me step by step instructions on everything I needed to set up and even giving me super helpful tips about things outside of the financial realm.
Getting set up on Beany was simple and painless, they even took care of the switch for us. Our accountant Jenny never hesitates to get involved or come up with solutions or advice for new or different scenarios that seem to regularly pop up. Unlike experiences with larger firms, we’ve always felt we get value for money; Beany isn’t low touch, low cost.
Accounting is like a chore to me. Using Beany means I’m still in control, but when I have a question it gets answered straight away. It’s all so seamless. Even though Beany is all online, I have a connection with my accountant, Rebecca. She makes me feel like family. Beany is easy, hassle-free, and always a step ahead.