Simply click here to fill out your details to receive your free eBook
If you're starting up a new business, you may need some simple answers to some big questions.
Beany CEO, Sue de Bievre, has put together a free ebook that can help you navigate your start up journey.
Simply register with Beany (don’t worry, this doesn’t lock you into anything) to receive this ebook, plus a few other resources to guide you through your business adventure.
We may be NZ’s leading online accountant, but we used to be a new business too, so we get it. We’d love to help you take your start-up room good to great! Take a look as to how we can help you…
We can make your business finances exciting.
Worried about IRD?
Don’t know where to start?
Think it’s too hard?
What makes Beany different?
It’s the future of accounting for small business. We use technology to connect you with our real accountants here in New Zealand. We handle all your business accounting, tax work, and even financial planning and support. All online and for a fixed price.
If you’ve started a new business, or you’ve bought a business, you’ll need to have a registered tax agent by 7 July. All you need to do is fill in a simple questionnaire, link us to your business accounts system (or send us your shoebox of paperwork!) and we take care of the rest.
Get our eBook
Get Beany Now!
How It Works
- You keep your books with MYOB, Xero, Excel or online with Beany
- You answer a few questions to give us a full financial picture of you and your business
- We team you up with one of our Beany accountants who then checks your books and makes sure you’re in the best tax position
- Your Beany will help you reduce costs and boost revenue based on their knowledge of similar businesses
- Your Beany prepares your financial statements, submits your tax returns and files your GST (if you need it). We’ll even remind you about your tax payments
And of course, we’ll be there to answer any questions along the way. All for a fixed price of $135 per month if you’re on Xero! Prices exclude GST